Dakshina Korma Curry
Make your own authentic curry at home with this easy to make curry mix
1 packet Dakshina's Korma Curry mix
500g Meat of your choice or vegetables
2 tsp Oil
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1/2 - 1tsp Salt
1/4 cup Cocount Cream (optional)
1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt (optional)
- Heat oil in pan, add onions and fry until clear.
- Add meat/veges or both, fry until half cooked
- Combine the spice mix with 1/2 cup of water and add to veges/meat.
- Add salt to taste (1/2 - 1 tsp).
- If the curry is dry - add more water, half a cup of coconut cream, or 1/4 cup of unsweetened greek yoghurt.
- Continue cooking for approximately 10 minutes (until chicken is cooked)
- Cook on a medium heat until veges/meat are cooked.
Serve hot! Rice and/or naan bread work excellently as sides.